| 1 comments ]

WOMP!

WOMP!


This weekend, I called myself doing a little "spring cleaning". Ending all of the unfulfilling relationships or courtships I had been slugging through the last few months. Sadly but truly, I'm beat. I've learned that I could be patient in love but, I'm realizing now that I shouldn't bet all my chips on one hand. A sad realization but, a girl has to protect her heart in a world full of snakes and thieves. Letting go of the easiest to the hardest with one a half left on my plate, the unexpected happened...

"So what are YOU looking for?" the "beautiful one" (who was definitely an easy one to end given our terrible chemistry) asks.

"A friend that's a boy. I want someone who sees my worth and adores me to no end and someone who I can adore the same. I just want to be happy and loved and maybe in three years if we're still miserably happy together, we can talk more seriously." I answer honestly.

I don't think I can reiterate more what I know I DON'T want right now. It seems no one believes me though :-/. But, I can go on and on clearly about what I DO want right now. Respecting his honesty in what he announced he'd wanted a few days before, I took this as my opportunity to officially close this "file".

He fought me! Not literally. He argued my every reason to break things off.

He's not walking away.

And something in this never seen aggressive stance sparked the missing interest. Without even trying to "break down" my tough girl act, he unknowingly lured me in.

Well, just a little bit.

Spring Cleaning has come to a hault for the time being.

Summy Yummy maybe?

Or is he just trying to hit?

Posted By Teneille

1 comments

100K said... @ May 13, 2009 at 11:41 AM

"Take you time when liking a guy/Cuz if he sense your feelings too intense, it's pimp or die"

Post a Comment