| 3 comments ]

Today while hussling on the streets of New York I see this able bodied male and I'm like ok..something is a little weird...but I couldn't immediately put my finger on it. He had on a pressed shirt and a very gold watch, and then there was that Yankees cap but then I noticed something. His pants. They were higher than high. Thumbs up because he did have on black socks but shit. His pants were so tight especially on his butt and then he had on a bookbag. Oh my! :o Not to mention he was walking fast as hell so I didnt get a proper pic but I hope this works.

Posted By Sofia

3 comments

N.Kisses* said... @ May 12, 2009 at 10:27 AM

lmao! oh gosh! what if he frequents this site and realizes "hey thats me!"

Teneille said... @ May 12, 2009 at 1:05 PM

UR a FOOL for this! LMAOOOOOO!

Boss Lady said... @ May 13, 2009 at 1:02 AM

wow...thats just great..if only there was a way to turn off sound on my blackberry camera..

Post a Comment