| 3 comments ]



I have to write this.

Last night and into this morning, I had so much fun. Working.

I realized how grown I am and how much I love my life and these chicks that have come to be my family.

We've been hustling, scrambling, grinding, losing sleep, starving and scraping these last few weeks for Boys+Clothes. It's been rough but, it feels right. It feels great actually. There's been so many coincidences along this whole journey that have brought us together and I am thankful for every happenstance, struggle and outcome.

Ten girls? Yeah, it's ten of us. Of course we can get on each other's nerves, somebody is always fashionably late, somebody's always trying to bag the cute dude first (lol) but, we have a clarity within this group that is too complex for most to understand because we were destined to be here, together. We recognize that, we appreciate that and we see the bigger picture in that. Maybe society has manipulated our minds to believe women can't work together because they knew if we realized we could we'd become too powerful. :)

We're growing though. As women and as professionals. But, don't get it twisted, we'll scrap for each other...dead ass.

So cheers to my gang!

And to our readers and supporters, we love you...

Issue 2...Summer 09...It's Movin!!!

Posted by Teneille

3 comments

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said... @ May 3, 2009 at 11:40 AM

I hope alot of females read this because she said something VERY important:

"Maybe society has manipulated our minds to believe women can't work together because they knew if we realized we could we'd become too powerful. :)"VERY IMPORTANT LADIES

Sofia said... @ May 3, 2009 at 3:12 PM

Applause!

Anonymous said... @ May 3, 2009 at 10:40 PM

claps claps claps ......happy to be part of the illest team !!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment