| 2 comments ]

It's time for me to get off this computer..

My eyes are bloodshot red...the computer chair is hot as hell and I'm literally about to break my neck from all this yawning...

I've been on the computer since 5:00..I can't get up!

and I've played this song about 1,000 times..it's been keeping me going!!!!

I’m so bossy
Bitch, get off me, trick, get off me
You can’t get shit off me
I’m so flossy, no 6s or Sprees
Laid back, Maybachs, don’t even talk to me




No Sleep+Hard Work+Boss Bitch Mode=A possible breakdown and success:)
*Sidenote: Shoutout to the Producer..ill

2 comments

Teneille said... @ March 18, 2009 at 1:57 AM

Patrice how about you do some real damn posts and not your little sneak ass stalker Jay posts! Lol, wait til I see you!

Kidsister said... @ March 18, 2009 at 10:30 PM

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooo...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I'm dying laughing reading this!!!!!!!! You know I'm always plugging his ass!!!!!!

Post a Comment