| 2 comments ]


You know why I look like merch in that picture right there (above)?

Because I feel like merch! I AM SICK! Not home sick, not love sick, MOFUGGIN SICK! I can't do anything right now but sip room temperature water from this bottle. My grandmother sent me some pomegranate skins for tea and Shaina burnt them, then tried to reboil them. That's love. She wasn't even gonna tell me...SMH!

When I googled all my symptoms you know what came up? STRESS! I've been saying I'm stressed but, I didnt realize it would take such a major physical hit out on me. The headaches, nausea, loss of appetite, wtf! Please LORD just let it not be the flu.

Pray for me yall. I have so much to do this week. :_(

Photography courtesy of Yung :)

2 comments

$port said... @ March 17, 2009 at 11:02 PM

Wake up!!! Drink some Thera Flu and get the hell over it!!!

We'll rest when we're dead.....or in Fiji.

Teneille said... @ March 18, 2009 at 1:58 AM

Listen Country Mouse! Dont be over here starting!

Post a Comment