| 0 comments ]

Wait...is that a word? Gentlemenly?

On the low, Rich was my valentine without the Valentine's Day cheese, lol.

I remember when I first saw the Famous Girl trailer I was slightly slizzard off the goose and the masks scared the be-jeezus out of me (that's definitely a word). But, if you notice, it's reminiscent of the BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY's mix I posted awhile back! And we all know my obsession with that movie. Either way, here's the released trailer finally available for the masses. I so cannot wait to see the full video for one of my favorite songs!

Check it out...


Christian Rich - "Famous Girl" Video Trailer from By Any Means T.V. on Vimeo.

So, don't forget to check out the Rich Boys in this issue of B+C Mag and check out their daily adventures on their blog here!

0 comments

Post a Comment