| 0 comments ]

For the past few weeks, every day I hear Macy Gray's I Try in my head. I don't know why but, it is such a beautiful song and I guess it subconsciously sums up where I am in life right now. Not just personally but, professionally also.

Tonight I attended the MDG Awards at the United Nations and after the legendary and iconic Desmond Tutu delivered an amazing speech the announcer goes...

"Ladies and Gentlemen...MACY GRAY!"

I literally lurched in my seat! "What is she going to sing? OMG! Is she going to sing..."

Then the band starts...she sung I TRY!





I don't believe in coincidences. I believe those eerie "oh wow what a coincidence!" things that happens in life are signs you were meant to be exactly where you are. Everyday I'm experiencing these weird happenstances. I don't know where I'm going in life but, I am grateful. Bigger than Macy Gray I was a few feet away from Desmond Tutu! Oh and K'Naan too, he's a cutie!

Meanwhile, I'm still sick. But, I looked good though. Owww.

I got a blurrrrrry picture of K'Naan performing, it looks like a Monet painting...camera phones, smh. You can almost make out his hat, haha. I'm such a shitty photographer :(.

0 comments

Post a Comment