| 7 comments ]

I need to go to bed. I've been getting a lot done these days...with NO BOYS! Can you believe that? I played cat and mouse with "Travie" for a bit but, he hit me with the "You have too much going on for me". He killed the fun with that line. I never positioned myself to get serious with him or "take it there", I just figured I'd call on him to call me gorgeous on those days I needed an ego boost. And the fact that he's a 10 makes his opinion more valuable (sad). But, I guess completely exing him out of the equation to serve my own selfish entertainment purposes is the right thing for me to do.

My mentors gave me "the talk" today. They warned me that I'd need to consider sacrificing my personal life to accomplish the goals I've set for myself this year. "In some months you'll be 25 and you're a hot chick Tee...what are you gonna do when you realize you want a boyfriend? How are you going to fit him in honey?" *Blank Stare* "You can't! But, you have to realize it takes a lot of courage to live your dreams." Best advice all year.

Last week I was lonely, this week I've begun looking at it from a different perspective: I AM KICKING ASS! I made my mother cry today. I went to visit her after I left Hearst and reported to her the progress I've made and she cried. Maybe I'm a little too headstrong for a girl but, I'm going to make my own way in life. And somethings are going to have to be sacrificed for the greater good. The greater good being making my family proud. I'm sorta sleepy but, I'm sorta not. Maybe I'll watch Friday :-/

7 comments

Anonymous said... @ January 9, 2009 at 8:12 AM

*CHEERS*

:D

GO TEE, GO!

I <3 TEE!

Miss Jones said... @ January 9, 2009 at 1:29 PM

im uber excited ... good luck on everything.

trust me i will be one of your first interns!

Teneille said... @ January 9, 2009 at 7:30 PM

:) I heart u guys!!!!!

Anonymous said... @ January 9, 2009 at 11:24 PM

*cues:

Lupe Fiasco- Go Baby*

Kwan Lee said... @ January 10, 2009 at 1:34 PM

Dude, you're the greatest editor I know. Any pointers?

Teneille said... @ January 10, 2009 at 9:06 PM

@kwan lee
thanks kid hit me on aim

Gallardo Bastardo said... @ January 16, 2009 at 7:51 AM

"I never positioned myself to get serious with him or "take it there", I just figured I'd call on him to call me gorgeous on those days I needed an ego boost. And the fact that he's a 10 makes his opinion more valuable (sad)"

Ah, so when we're thinking we're in the friend zone, sometimes that's what we're used for. Damn, being ugly, being attractive, it doesn't matter, we can't win.

Post a Comment