:)
| 4 comments ]

So here it goes...

B+C from conception to reality has become the defining project of my twenties. I've felt the most pride in this form of expression and am truly greatful to everyone who has supported our craziness. Last night was amazing! I can talk about it forever but, I won't because I'm still sleepy.


We put together this magazine in 5 weeks and like I said in my little speech last night, we felt like Kanye in Through The Wire. We didn't have a budget or any inkling of security we just spit without an arm, lol and are grateful to have produced something as a result. We hope you all are around to witness our "Graduation". Issue 2...here we come!



So stay tuned for February 1st for the official release of Boys+Clothes Magazine Issue 1 and all the new changes that we're sure you're going to love!

Thank yous to everyone who came out last night to BOTH parties!

Thank you to our features!!!

And a personal thank you to my team...
Camillia, Shaina, Shana, Patrice, Cee The PHOTOGRAPHER, Sofia and Keisha! You all looked FAB!!!!



Photos from the after party coming soon on www.photobytone.com...Mixx images above courtesy of Mr. Sykes (www.whoismrsykes.wordpress.com)

4 comments

Kwan Lee said... @ January 28, 2009 at 10:20 PM

I like the format of the mag....

Make sure yall have a copy for me.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said... @ January 29, 2009 at 8:48 AM

looks like yawl had a blast

cheating is for lames

Im in the atl
Tampons lol.
Nice spot u have here, maybe u will read some of my books one day, hope u don’t mind the drive by, do chk me out one day

rawdawgbuffalo and if u like what u read, maybe u will come back, even Blog Roll Me

$port said... @ January 29, 2009 at 3:43 PM

glorious night indeed...

a few things I learned during both parties:

1. Cee the Photographer doesn't smile in pictures...

2. Shaina's a raging bigot...

3. Patrice >>>>

4. Me and Theo both want another pair of Aqua VIII's...

5. Phony ponies are no match for Tee, 'specially when she's dancing...

6. Tee, Shaina and CeeCee all make the EXACT same face when they dance (picture coming soon)

7. Liquor + reggae + white people = sheer comedy

All in all, I had a crazy time. thanks again for giving me my first ever print look. Though it sucks because now I wanna be in EVERY issue lol.

Kidsister said... @ January 29, 2009 at 8:07 PM

awww sporttttttttttttttttttttttt

Post a Comment