| 0 comments ]


In the words of Miss. Winehouse "What kind of fuckery is this!" I'm not sure myself, but I'm loving it! Many of you may not know the lusciousness that is Beth Ditto but judging from this picture and her new presence in fashion maybe you should get to know her! Proud Lesbian and LGBTA advocate, Ditto is one of a kind, truly loving self, inside and out! A successful artist her indie-rock single "Standing in the Way of Your Control" with band The Gossip earned her nominations like the 2007 NME Sexiest Woman of the Year. Two years later her bum graces magazine covers, Karl Lagerfeld request her attendance at Fendi parties and she's starting her own clothing line. It's full of clothes, that as she says...

"Fat people often feel like they can't wear - well cut jackets, stretch tops and acid prints".

Hmmm, I'm not sure about the acid prints but, if you got it flaunt it! I mean Ditto did, I do and you should too! Because what kind of fuckery are we, if we can't love ourselves?

Posted by Karima

0 comments

Post a Comment