| 2 comments ]

Hey Ladies & Gents,

As the summer weather approaches, many men and women will have summer flings, rendezvous and love connections. Sitting here listening to “What's your Fantasy" by Ludacris featuring Shawna, I know a lot of us will have more of these flings because the summer heat can cause two people to lust and get busy. Summer rendezvous fulfill fantasies you may want to explore with a person only for that moment. Personally, I think there is nothing wrong with a rendezvous as it's a consensual agreement between two people who simply want to please each other.

Did you ever have a summer rendezvous?



Posted by Shana

2 comments

Kidsister said... @ May 31, 2009 at 4:28 PM

Did I, last summer my escapades I tell you!!!!!!! This summer I'm laying low!

100K said... @ June 1, 2009 at 1:36 AM

this year should be epic.

Be responsible ppl!

Post a Comment