| 2 comments ]

This brings me back to little tike days. You know when you're a little kid when your mom is still dressing you and for some unknown reason you end up wearing stockings with shorts. Not to mention stockings with sandals. For the past week, I have been spotting a few chicks wearing blue shorts with black stockings and now Beyonce who was spotted in Paris. But, then again she had on a skirt...but, she did still wear stockings with sandals..IDK.

It's kind of got me baffled. Did I miss the memo or something?

Is it ok to wear stockings, shorts and a pair of sandals?

Posted by Sofia

2 comments

Kidsister said... @ May 7, 2009 at 3:20 AM

This is just one of the reasons I can't really 100% fuck with Beyonce....smfh!

Teneille said... @ May 7, 2009 at 5:47 PM

Honestly, it depends on the shoe. Beyonce can dress tho, so she threw me off with stockings and a strappy flat gladiator...I guess it's a Parisian inspired thing.

Post a Comment