| 1 comments ]

..about this new Jah Cure video. So with Jah, I try and separate my love for him as an artist and the feelings I have about him as a person (because I don't know him personally and can only draw conclusions about his chosen behavior from potentially inaccurate media sources). He may have gone to prison for years for something he still swears he didn't do, but he also produced, in my opinion, his best album yet (True Reflections) while in the box.

Now back living life as a "Free Man" (note: a person is only free in their mind), much of what he's come out with, lyrically, hasn't reached me that deep. But his voice gets me EVERY time! I don't know what it is about his vocal abilities, but they seem to put me in a trance. Despite laughing my a** off watching him sing into his cell phone in this vid, if I was on the receiving end, I'd have a hard time saying no to that voice! But then I'd be able to once I saw his dance moves;) This is my intro to artist Phyllisia as well, and not only is she stunning (hello curves), the girls got talent. I'm stoked to see what she has in store for us.



Posted by leahnicole

1 comments

Sofia said... @ May 8, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Lighters in the air!!

Post a Comment