| 2 comments ]

It's ten to seven in the morning and for the last hour, I've been reading Tila Tequila's tweets threatening suicide! Apparently no one believed it was her including Tyrese who called her out as a prankster and asked her to name the last place they saw each other. She responded at Robin Thicke's birthday party...his response "OK NOW I"M SCARED". I googled their names together and no photos from the birthday party came up. Is it really her?

This shit is crazy! And I can't call anyone because it's hella early in the morning. I hope its a prank. Apparently, she got buglarized this week and has been getting death threats and stuff from a stalker. Yo, WTF! Twitter is not getting good press these days. She's threatening to kill herself live on Saturday on the internet. OMG!

Tila Tequila www.twitter.com/officialtila

This shit is WILD!

2 comments

Sofia said... @ April 15, 2009 at 3:39 PM

This is crazy..they received like $50 million in seed funds and counting and still cant handle the load. Damn I need to create a social networking site

Pat R said... @ May 8, 2009 at 11:27 PM

that's some serious twittering

Post a Comment