| 3 comments ]

I dont usually get personal but today I have to spill the beans. Assuming the weather should repeat yesterday and be wonderful, I said to myself its a perfect day for a dress. I put my little dress (well figuratively I'm a whole lotta woman) on and headed out. I think I've kinda been too much into this whole life thing and completely forgot about one small thing, hair removal. I haven't had a good one in a while but I thought my legs didn't look too bad. As I'm walking the streets on NY and received a email about a networking event. I'm like this is good to go so I invite someone. This meeting would be a first impression so I'm pretty amped. As I'm pounding the city pavement I take a look at my legs and I'm like oh shit Broomhilda!I see a advertising for hair away which is like some brush that rubs off hair and I go to literally every pharmacy type establishment, only to be disappointed. I end up having to settle for a product which I usually use but it isnt that easy to manuever since I'm like walking the street. I began to scout for location to take on this experiment of hair removal seeing that I had a few minutes to kill before the event. I go into a busy place which has a few stalls where I know I wouldn't be interrupted and recieve some level of "privacy". So here I go applying hair removals to my legs in a commericial establishments restroom. I had to stay in the stall a little while because you know it takes some time for this shit to work. I ended up using like recycled paper to attempt to remove it, but the smell of them together....I say when the going gets tough the tough get running so I come out the stall and put my legs over the sink. I'm moving as fast as I can because I'm nervous as shit that I dont want to be well I guess embarrassed. I hear the door open and I drop my legs as fast as I can. The weird thing about New Yorkers is that they dont pay attention to anything around them unless they hear a sound. So as the waters running I just start moving as though I am washing my hands. Too many damn chicks kept coming into the restroom so I had to resort to throwing water on my legs as they are on the floor. There is all this water all over the ground and do u know what, nobody seemed to even realize what I was doing. As I left the store I felt like the manager was giving me the eye but if she saw what I was doing then oh shit I have a lawsuit for violation of privacy but then again maybe its just me and guilt for my brand new soft as a baby's bottom legs.

Posted by Sofia

3 comments

DKNY OH MY IM JIGGY said... @ April 30, 2009 at 10:57 AM

...AND I ALMOST DIED!!!

LMAO!!

Its new york, we're so jaded and non-chalant that we dont even notice stuff like women removing hair from their legs, you could have had on a clown suit and they probably would have ignored you! lol

Teneille said... @ April 30, 2009 at 1:48 PM

hahaahahahahahahahahahahah

LMAOOOO @ clown suit, thatd be hilarious like those damn truth commercials

Queen D said... @ May 3, 2009 at 8:18 PM

lmbo finniest thing I've read in a while

Post a Comment