| 1 comments ]

It's hard being a girl.

But, you know what I don't understand...

Why fill-ins don't last as long as they used to. At least a week and a half, NO? It's like every five days I need a fill in. WTF?!

I don't understand why it's always the WORST looking dude who has the most heart to try to holler at you. Like seriously, why are you playing yourself?

You know what else I don't understand...

Why is it that the longer the hair is the less it is on a bundle. Like what sense does that make? I should be able to get more than 4 tracks from a pack of 18 inch weave.

I can't even, I just can't. Not to mention, I'm still sick as hell.

1 comments

Anonymous said... @ March 20, 2009 at 7:50 AM

Word.
I totally agree especially on the weave issue ... U pay more for 18inch but get less quantity...

Post a Comment