| 2 comments ]

Do you remember the first time you were introduced to a relationship? Its not when you entered the 1st grade and you had your first official "friend" but it actually happened when you came home for the first time. You started to see people around you and you began to absorb how they responded to each other and how they responded to you. And these experiences kinda pushed you into the direction you are in now, believe it or not. Sometimes I think "being a kid can really ruin your life" and other times and I'm like "child hood" is the best time. Our first definitions of how a man should be or shouldn't stemmed from our relationship with our father or whoever assummed that role. When I look at pictures of Barack Obama (sorry Michelle) and the loves he shows his daughters especially his older daughter, I smile because hopefully whoever she gets into a "relationship" with, this guy will have to be a something special because she has been a taught a great lesson in what love is.





2 comments

aRRe said... @ March 21, 2009 at 10:21 PM

This is very true && I've always believed that it's the relationship that I don't share w. my father that pretty much affects how I form relationships w. guys today. [sucky!]

Sofia said... @ March 25, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Do you feel you can ever grow from that? Or rather be a proper judge of what men should or shouldn't be doing due to the lack thereof?

Post a Comment