| 0 comments ]

Hey Readers,

How many of you find music a cure to your soul? As artists become too commercial, they tend to lose the essence of real music. There are few artists today that actually connect their lyrics to their auidence. If you are true fan of music , you know it is about the meaning of the lyrics, feelings and understanding where the artist is coming from.Fearless by Jazmine Sullivan is one of my favorite albums on my itunes . Her album places me in a peaceful state of mind. I can actually relate to her songs and believe her words are from the heart. This young songstress deserved the nominations as well as the awards. My favorite track is “Lion, Tigers & Bears, Make U Stay, Live a Lie and more.


Another artist I also like is Solange Knowles. I did not get the chance to hear her first album but her second album is dope and eclectic. I believe her when she says “I love making music.” God Given name, This Bird, Sandcastle Disco I Told You So and Would’ve Been the One are few of my favorite tracks.


Which artist can place you in a peaceful state of mind?

0 comments

Post a Comment