| 2 comments ]

I don't know what number I'm at :-/.

This is how I feel right now.



My life has picked up at this crazy rate that I'm so scared it's all just a dream. I'm so nervous to even tell my best friends how I feel about my life right now because I don't want my hopes to slip away. I can't find the words to express how amazing everything feels to me right now. I love. Everything. Everyone. Me. You. Him.

Yesterday as I sat in the Executive Lounge on the 39th floor of the New York Palace eating shit I can't pronounce, I almost had a panic attack. I want to hold on to this happiness forever. I'm praying for humility these days because I never want to let where I'm going remove me from where I'm from. I leave for the west coast next week and can you believe I'm going to Cannes in May? I've done alot of travelling but, I hear there's nothing sexier than wearing all white on the South of France in Spring.

If you have a dream, work hard towards it. Success is the reward to hardwork.

2 comments

Kwan Lee said... @ February 18, 2009 at 9:48 PM

DAMN T! Youre doing big things. Good luck with your endeavors. Sucess is near. For all of us...

Miss Jones said... @ February 24, 2009 at 12:18 AM

congrats! congrats! congrats! i'm proud of u and i never even met u ... keep doing your thing. your hardwork is inspirational =]

Post a Comment