| 0 comments ]






Hey Readers,


There are times when I go outside and I wish I can click my heels and land in St. Martin. The island is divided into two sides, the French and Dutch, and is one of the most beautiful islands in the Caribbean. It has so much culture and history. It is near St. Barths and Anguilla. This island is so beautiful and the weather is awesome, I wish can work from there. Hmmm, maybe live there. The last time I was there it was in November of '06 on a Royal Caribbean cruise and I am dying to go back. Siggghhhh. Orient Beach is one the best beaches on the island. If you love to be in your " Birthday Suit", I suggest you take a trip to Orient Beach ! At Orient Beach, people do not care how you look or question whether your breast or booty are fake. When I was there, people actually complimented on my assets rather than stare. Its all about social nudity . LOLOL Trust Me Go There.




0 comments

Post a Comment