| 0 comments ]

I hate packing but, I love flying. I'm a slow packer so I end up waiting until the last minute when I no longer have an option and I literally might miss my flight if I don't move it. I came home with the intention to pack but, I got caught up with my Imeem playlist and watching Brothers+Sisters and now watching Youtube clips of my favorite Sex+City episodes. I have every season on DVD :-/. When I first moved into my apartment three years ago, I had no furniture not even a bed and my Mom bought me all the seasons to keep me from losing my mind. I'd watch every episode on Yung's little television until I would fall asleep on the living room floor.

So here's my ALL TIME favorite scene...

I love the conviction in Carrie's voice. I hate Big on the low.


0 comments

Post a Comment