| 1 comments ]

So last week Christian Rich became my favorite new set of twins. Even though I don't know any other sets of twins if I did they'd be my favorite. The YouTube junkie I am, when I wanted Cece to hear one of their tracks I found this ADORABLE video! Adorable because...their song Famous Girl is played over one of my favorite movies ever BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S! Yeah, the movie I watch with my tiara on :-/.

I'm such a geek, I know by heart what was going on in all the clips...

SYNOPSIS: "Struggling writer Paul Varjak moves into a New York apartment building and becomes intrigued by his pretty, quirky neighbor Holly Golightly. Holly's lifestyle confuses and fascinates Paul; in public she flits through parties with a sexy, sophisticated air, but when they're alone she changes into a sweetly vulnerable bundle of neuroses." - IMBD



0:08 His first trip to Tiffany's
0:18 Shoots to the beginning of the film where he's moving into her building. He didn' get a key so he rang her bell and she's very sleepy from a night on the town.
0:28 She realizes she's late for her visit to Sing Sing to see Sally Tomato a mob boss who has her deliver "weather reports"
0:45 The famous party scene. The party goes from a few friends to an all out who's who
1:03 He's taken aback by city life but, she has her eye on Fortune's "Richest Man In America" even though she doesn't find him attractive. The cops break up the party but, she's already left with the rich guy
1:13 She's back at square one. The rich guy is actually poor and she realizes how alone she is. She sings Moon River as a way to cope with how depressed she really is on the inside.
1:42 She's bounced back like she was never depressed and starts to see him in a new light because she's lonely.
1:53 Off to Tiffany's. She can't afford anything so she just goes there to stare at the pretty things. They buy a cheap ring just to say they bought something.
2:16 They get a little crazy and steal masks from the convenient store
2:30 Love
2:35 She's deciding if she wants to move out of NY and trying to decide what she wants to do with her life.
2:47 Her brother dies. She's been trying to get rich so she can buy him out of the army before he's killed :(
2:58 She breaks the news that she's engaged...to the richest man in Brazil. He's pissed and confused by what their relationship ever was :-/ . She's moving in a week also.
3:26 On her way to the airport she spills that her fiance dumped her bcecause of her involvement in the trial and it would be an embarrassment to his empire. She realizes who she really loves and goes after him.

THE END

1 comments

Kwan Lee said... @ January 15, 2009 at 10:04 PM

Teneille. I gotta get u on the website dude. I rocks with yall.

Post a Comment