| 3 comments ]

Y'all showed me a lot of love with the Success post. So when I read this email this morning, I had to post it. Shoutout to Taurean!

"Hey Teneille, Success here, how are you? Heard through the grapevine you have some interesting thoughts about us. If you haven't noticed, I've been checking you out lately....well actually for a minute now, but definitely more lately. As you've matured you've become more and more attractive. I'm strangely particular about people I come into contact with. But with you, you give us vision. I can see us hand and hand shedding our influence on the world. I can tell you want to help people; we would make such a great team. The more I think about you, the more I want us. I really hope you don't think I'm just playing hard to get. It's just that in the past, I have committed myself to others. Some even gave all that I could offer, but a lot of the time I'd end up just getting abused. Now I'm not jaded or anything, but I do try to take my time and get to know more of the person. This is why, even though we've met a few times, I've been reserved. Teneille I want you to know that I am very interested in you. I want to see what we can build together, but I have to warn you. When I come, I come hard, so I hope you're ready. I only ask that you be prepared for when opportunity knocks. You'll never know what will be on the other side......
See ya soon babe...."


3 comments

Patrice said... @ December 31, 2008 at 10:19 PM

That's why we love T!!!!!!

Kwan Lee said... @ January 1, 2009 at 9:23 PM

i like this!

By the way congrats on 2 months ladies....

$port said... @ January 2, 2009 at 5:10 AM

i read this in my best Billy D. Williams voice lol...

Post a Comment