| 2 comments ]

I'm not feeling deep or emo today. Which is a good thing. It's a random occurence when I'm not obsessively daydreaming about the opposite sex. I'm feeling pretty proud of myself now that I put it that way *pats self on the back*.

But, on the random sidebar: I am getting ready to get this new tattoo!

I want a TREE! Don't know which one yet though...

Photobucket

And I want it here...right next to the Diamond...
Photobucket
Why a tree? I won't get into the symbolic details but, I remember vividly a dream I had about a tree a couple years ago. I always have these intense apocalyptic dreams and in one I was sitting meditational style on the top of a tree with no leaves, just branches. When I realized I was sitting in a tree I started to panic because I thought I would fall through but, I didnt. I looked and felt a pain in my hand in the web between my thumb and my pointer finger and a little piece of branch had grown there. I know, I'm a weirdo. :-/

2 comments

Gallardo Bastardo said... @ December 2, 2008 at 12:40 AM

I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately that I'd rather not get into. For the record, though, only 1 of them was about sex.

Teneille said... @ December 2, 2008 at 11:45 AM

Somethings in the water man :-/

Post a Comment